Summary[edit | edit source]
There are many characters in The Maw, some helpful, some neutral, but most are harmful. Six, and later The Runaway Kid, must be careful with every encounter.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Six - A hungry 9 year old girl who wants to escape the maw.
- The Runaway Kid "Seven" - A 10 year old boy who look alike of Kris from deltarune
- Nomes - Skittish and harmless, cute little fellows in the cone hats are found everywhere, they are also children turned from The Lady upon seeing her "true self."
- Leeches - Small, slimy, black creatures that will kill a child by draining their blood.
- The Janitor - A long armed, blind fellow, but with very sensitive hearing.
- The Thing in the Shoe Pit - the grandpa of the game, terrifying. It burrows through the piles of shoes to get to Six and drag her under.
- The Twin Chefs - Two non-identical bloated chefs that want to make a meal of Six.
- The Guests - Sagging, gluttonous creatures whose sole purpose seems to be eating.
- The Lady - Tall slender woman with the appearance of a geisha And who also turns the kid who are on the maw into nomes.
- The Granny - Water-dwelling hag who just wants a "hug."
- The Mysterious Girl - Someone helpful for the Kid, or just another escapee?
- Shadow Dolls - Shadowy figures with porcelain faces, their weakness is the light.