Six is the main protagonist in Little Nightmares.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Six is a small, scrawny, starving 9 year old girl. She wears a yellow waterproof raincoat with a pointed cap that covers most of her face. She is also barefoot and barelegged. On the Little Nightmares website and during certain points in the game, it's revealed she wears white shorts underneath her raincoat.
Six is a mysterious kid that was locked in the Maw. During her journey to freedom she encounters different creatures. Some of them are The Lady, Janitor, Twin Chefs and leeches. The last level is when Six encounters The Lady. Six must find a mirror and defeat The Lady. She will later take a bite of the geisha lady and consume her powers.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Six is the main protagonist of Little Nightmares. She is among other children who were taken from their home to The Maw for a purpose as being served as food. She wears a yellow raincoat and white shorts, and uses a lighter to light her way. She is small, which puts her at a disadvantage against most of the creatures in The Maw. However, her keen intellect and agility allows her to escape her prison. She seems to be friendish like with little creatures called Nomes.
Official Summary[edit | edit source]
Trapped in the darkest depths of The Maw, starving and alone, Six’s world is one filled with danger. Most children would have already given up, but Six is different. She’s smart, and tough, and has a lovely yellow raincoat. She belongs elsewhere.
Possible Theories[edit | edit source]
- It's been commonly theorized that Six could be the daughter of The Lady, and her brother being The Runaway Kid, however the creators have stated that Six and The Lady have no relation.
- The reason she is in the Prison of The Maw is possibly due to how Six is more beautiful than The Lady (who's character is obsessed with vanity). Many pictures during the final chase through The Guest's Area and around The Lady's Quarters have portraits of what could be Six. Some people have thought to have seen Six's eyes and claimed her eyes were glowing; very similar to The Lady's.
- Six could be based off of many mythical creatures such as a Tengu. Tengu are known to be pranksters who burn temples (Six carries a lighter) and dislikes vanity (Which The Lady obsesses with). Tarsier Studios even offers a Tengu mask for Six to wear (once you play the interactive demo (now unavailable)). She could also have some aspects of a Baku, who eats dreams.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Six Edition of Little Nightmares, the figurine of Six that you get with it wears white shorts underneath her raincoat. This can be seen briefly on occasion after dying and waking up in game.
- It can be estimated that Six is around 8-12 inches.
- Six in the game can wear many masks:
- Upside Down Teapot: Special Edition, Pre-Order
- Scarecrow Mask: Special Edition, Pre-Order
- Tengu Mask: Interactive Demo of Little Nightmares (unavailable)
- Fox Mask: entering a code by logging in from Bandai Namco's VIP Corner (expires April 28, 2027)
- Pakku Mask: scanning the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Pacman amiibo on the Nintendo Switch version of Little Nightmares
- The Lady's Mask: obtain "Rascal" achievement (break all statues)
- When removing the yellow waterproof raincoat with a modeling program is revealed that six has brown eyes.
|This article is a stub. You can help Little Nightmares Wiki by .|